Accord Club of Hawaii is the official Honda Accord club formed on Oahu, Hawaii. The mission is to bring all Honda Accord enthusiasts together in a positive way to gain knowledge and to build friendship that will last forever.

12/15/09

From California to Hawaii connection!!! (continuation)

I am proud to announce ACHi's first featured ride...
...Keith "kEyChAiN".

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photos courtesy of Keith Cheng.

So here's how our interview went:

Ron: Aloha braddah Keith! And welcome to Accord Club of Hawaii's official Blog site, on behalf of the club let me tell you that we are extremely honored to have you visit us and spare some of your busy time to be with us.

Keith: I'm very honored and pleased to have been given this opportunity to have a feature on the Accord Club of Hawaii's official Blog site.

Ron: What makes you mod your accord to the extent that she always keep changing and improving? Your car is just getting sicker and sicker every time! What drives you Keith?

Keith: It's my first car and I have grown to love it. I envisioned my car to look a certain way and I've just been striving to achieve the look I've always wanted. I have now gotten pretty close . I don't mod it to be cool or to please others, I just do it for me.

Ron: You and your car have come a long way. How hard was it to stay focus?

Keith: It was pretty hard to stay focus since I'm a student at the moment and funds and time are limited. I just worked with what I had and chose wisely where and what my money and time was spent on. I also have a girlfriend, so time and money is spent with her as well .

Ron: Was there any obstacle that came your way?

Keith: Tons...Since not many people run aggressive wheels on the sedan body of the 6th gen accord I went through trials and errors to figure out what needed to be done to achieve the aggressive look I wanted. I used to have 17x9 +44 volk Evo III's that tore into my coilovers because I didn't know they would touch the struts . I'm not mad though, I learned from my mistakes and capitalized on them creating the car I have today .

Ron: How long are you planning on keep modifying your car?

Keith: I plan on doing a complete overhaul of the car after I graduate in couple years. I just grown up with it and don't see it leaving my hands anytime soon. I have big plans for it, and hopefully I can achieve them in the near future.

Ron: Lets say you were done with your Accord, what other car are you thinking of getting and planning on modifying next and why?

Keith: Funny thing. I was thining of picking up a 1998 Honda Accord Sedan DX 5 speed for a daily driver later on . I wouldn't mind a Nissan 240sx or even a Acura TSX though. Time will tell.

Ron: You have a lot of fans out there that are inspired by you and are hoping be able to do what you did to your Accord. Any tips or advice you want to tell them?

Keith: I have fans? That's pretty cool . Well the one advice I would give is don't listen to others who hate on your ride, just build it for you to enjoy and if others appreciate it then awsome, but don't waste time on the haters. Like they say "behind every successful person lies a pack of haters." Another tip is to spend your money wisely, money management will get you far in life. Never hurts to find deals .

Ron: I know you are in California, and our club is here in Hawaii. Would you be able to rock our "ACHi" sticker in the future? We would be so honored man.

Keith: Totally would . I've been a fan of your Accord and other rides in Hawaii for a while and I would be honored to be associated with the ranks of all of you.

Ron: Any people out there that you may want to give credit to? That had helped you along the way?

Keith: I would like to thank my family for putting up with my hobby of modding cars. My girlfriend for understanding my love for cars. My team "spunkyFRESH" for pushing me to stand out from the crowd and for always having my back.

Ron: Keith Mahalo very much for letting me interview you. Just let us know if you would ever come here in our islands so we can hang out with you.




So once again Mahalo Keith for letting us feature you and your sexy accord! Let us know when you have some more new goodies!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Achi is spreading throughout the nation

    I'm a big fan of Keith's car

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was planning to hella flush my car too in the future, but i wouldnt know how it would look on a 6th gen sedan until i seen Keiths car on hellafush.com

    keiths accord vibe is really dope, so as rons bagged accord.

    i guess i can say that i am proud that i got an accord as a car.bring something different to the world, from street racing to vibe cars.

    accords FTW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Car Always Inspired Me Since Day One I Bought My Accord And His Car Was The First One To Catch My Attention On 6Thgenaccord.com Im Workin Real Hard On My Car I Go Tru Alot Of Opsticles But I Still Try My Best And Stay Focus On My Task With My Car...Thnaks Keith For All The Motivation Your Car Has Given Me

    ReplyDelete